Patient Information Regarding the Covid-19 Pandemic
Comprehensive Foot & Ankle care has implemented the following rules and procedures in order to ensure the health and safety of our patients, providers, and staff during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Please know that we always hold the safety and health of our patients as our highest priority, especially now during these uncertain and challenging times.
- Check In: At the time of your appointment, you may check-in by calling us from your car when you arrive. You can then wait in your car and you will receive a call from us when we are ready to see you.
- Masks: We maintain a strict policy to ensure your protection by asking patients to arrive wearing a laundered cloth mask or paper mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you. You will be asked to wear your mask for the entirety of your visit.
- Sanitizer: We ask that you use the available hand sanitizer upon check-in and during your visit.
- Visitors: we are limiting visitor access to decrease the risk of COVID-19 exposure. Only patients and required aides or caregivers will be permitted into the exam rooms.
- Sickness: If you are not feeling well, and/or are experiencing fever, persistent cough, or shortness of breath, we ask that you do not report to the office for your appointment but instead call to reschedule. Furthermore, if you have been in contact with someone who is suspected of or is confirmed to have been infected with the Covid-19 virus, we ask that you do not report to your appointment and advise that you seek out a testing center to have yourself tested for the virus.
- Staff: All staff members wear masks, and Podiatrists wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Disinfection: We meticulously clean and disinfect our office throughout the day including chairs, iPads, door handles, pens, and other commonly touched items.
- Safety: We have removed magazines and other reading materials from common areas.
- Staff Education: We work closely with government and nationwide health officials to provide our staff with the latest updates on safe practices. This includes regular reminders about sanitizing, social distancing, masks and other protective equipment, and methods of communication.